History

OfficeSource Ltd continues to make history in the commerical furniture arena. Each step forward creates history and is a reminder OfficeSource Ltd is the forefront of the future, while also preserving the past.  

  • OfficeSource Ltd formed with purchase of existing dealership Southern Government sales, in March of 1996.  New Owners: Neldon and Beth Milstead and Paula Deering. 
  • OfficeSource Ltd moves to the historic Frederich Refrigeration Building; located on the east side of San Antonio, 1999. 
  • Kay Harig rejoined OfficeSource Ltd in 2002 as a Junior Partner and commercial sales associate. 
  • Kay Harig purchases OfficeSource Ltd from Paula Deering and retiring Neldon and Beth Milstead, 2006. 
  • OfficeSource Ltd rebrands itself in 2008 with its current logo and color scheme by emphasizing “a link to a greener tomorrow”. 
  • OfficeSource Ltd opens a full service showroom in Austin, Texas 2008. 
  • OfficeSource Ltd is recipient of the first Teknion Dealer of the year "Orion Award for Excellence" in the commercial furniture arena. 
  • Inc 5000 fastest growing companies in America award, 2010 and 2011.
  • OfficeSource Ltd moves to its current showroom location at 1133 Broadway, 2013. 
  • OfficeSource Ltd begins to co-host a massive San Antonio Fiesta party in celebration of the “Battle of the Flower” parade, held annually in April.
  • OfficeSource Ltd continues to be one of the largest commercial dealerships in Central and South Texas.
Our Team